Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snogged by a Saucy Strumpet

I've been snogged from across the pond by darling Kitty. She received this Mwah! award
from SuzyB and decided to pass it along to all the (ahem) "gentlemen" listed in the sidebar of her blog. I'm honored just to be listed in the sidebar of her blog and this is icing on the cake. She expressed concern that bestowing a Mwah! to all the men on her list would make her appear to be a "saucy strumpet". I told her not to worry and assured her that saucy was indeed my favorite kind of strumpet.

Thank you Kitty!

7 comments:

Kitty said...

You're welcome hun - it's my pleasure. It's always good to come here and read what you've written.

And I have no doubt that the chaps in my sidebar are ALL gentlemen ;-) x

Malach the Merciless said...

I got one too!

Bruce, a work in progress said...

I'm glad to have you stop by every day Kitty.

Mal, Kitty sure gets around. Good thing we're gentlemen.

Hungry Mother said...

I like my strumpet with strawberry jam.

Mike said...

I got one too and I tell you I was honored to get snogged.

I'm not sure I've ever been snogged before.

I hope it is a good thing.

Malicious Intent said...

If anyone is saucy, it would be the uh hum...gentlemen in this blogging community. Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

Prrrrrrr baby prrrrrr!

Congratulations on your award!