Friday, September 21, 2007

What's Wrong With This Picture?



I'd like to suggest that if you're going to insist on going out dressed with your underwear visible to the world then you need to at least demonstrate proficiency in putting them on. Mom & Dad must be so proud. At least they can be happy that she's wearing them.

I was going to just post this picture and leave it at that but then I saw this story called "Momma Owie" the other day. It's about a two year old girl (yes, that's TWO) who called 911 when her mother passed out. It gives me hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Bruce!

That is almost as bad as putting a bra on backwards and not knowing it. ha ha I guess she was in a hurry and didn't look in the mirror. You would have thought she could feel the enormous wedgie?????

The 2 year old,amazing! Kids are smarter than we give them credit for.

Bruce said...

Yeah, you'd think there'd be a "something doesn't feel quite right" thought there.

If you haven't already, you have to watch the video of the little girl. She's the cuteist little thing with this little voice from Whoville.

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i saw a waitress once, with eyes like the grinch, but a face straight out of whoville.
that has nothing to do with your blog, but your comment instead. i've now forgotten what i was orginally going to post.

Bruce said...

Tequila, (may I call you Tequila?) I'm not entirely sure I would've felt comfortable eating at that restaurant.
And now you're going to keep me wondering what you were originally going to post.

Welcome.
B