Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm in an Award Winning Movie!

With the Academy Awards just around the corner and the buzz starting about who's going to win what now seems like the right time to tell you that I have appeared in an award winning film. Oh yes. Believe it. A little background.

The ladies over at http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/ (yeah, I love the name too) have written a book entitled "Beyond Heaving Bosoms, The Smart Bitches Guide to Romance Novels". It will be released soon and to promote it the SB's sponsored a contest. The task was to make a video in praise of their book.

Some of you may remember the Trash Talkin' video put together by my wife and the other ladies who were nominated for the Rita awards last June. Well, with a gauntlet such as the SB contest thrown before them how could they resist?

The short of it is, they entered, the winner was announced on Valentine's Day while I was frolicking and being fleeced in Atlantic City and guess who won. That's right, they did. My wife is in the video along with several other very talented writers, our daughter and even our dogs guest star, AND if you watch all the way through the credits you'll even get to see yours truly. Without further ado, get the popcorn and enjoy.

3 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

That's right bitch, clean up the kitchen as that is beneath the house Goddess to do. You are to serve her!

Ugh, I don't wanna go to work. At least it is Friday!

My rss feed won't work since I put my site on private, just a heads up.

Malicious Intent said...

Posted tonight. An yes, I am in a great mood!

Malicious Intent said...

I have a fun idea, that we should do over here at your crib.

Let's write a story where everyone can just post a comment and ad a new sentence, one at a time as we go.

So you can start the story, get the plot going and let's see where it goes. :)

Come on...it will be fun and keep you out of trouble from not posting. lol