Friday, October 5, 2007

A Serious Dilemma

This is a serious test of your cognitive and decision-making skills. Good Luck.



You are driving in a car at a constant speed.



On your left side is a drop off - The ground is approximately 20 inches below the level you are traveling on.



On your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.



In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.



Behind you is a galloping zebra.



Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you.



What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?



To see if you are correct, look below for the answer...





















Get your drunk-ass off the merry-go-round.


Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

that's hillarious. also explains a lot about why i am so confused on the weekends.

also fun: house of mirrors while drunk.

Mike said...

Yeah, I could have used this explanation a few years ago. Thanks for the clarification though.

Bruce said...

TM, I read on your blog that you were raised in FL and didn't see snow until you were older. Guess that means you missed out on the fun of sledding down a tree-studded mountain on a pilfered cafeteria tray while sh*t-faced drunk. Uh...me too. I just heard it was fun.

Mike, welcome. Always happy to help keep my fellow bloggers safe and healthy.

Princess Pointful said...

Eep.
I was feeling seriously dumb for a bit there.

Bruce said...

Hi Princess. Nobody's dumb here. A little confused maybe, but never dumb. Thanks for coming.

Forrest Proper said...

I actually did get that one, but not because I've ever been in that situation. No no no.

Those photos were Photoshopped.

Bruce said...

Col., the picture of you sitting backwards on the zebra was Photoshopped? They do good work.

Crashdummie said...

Party pooper… luckily I’m more of a rollercoaster gal anyway. Cheers!

Bruce said...

Hey Crash, glad you came by. I hope you're well. I was thinking of you.
Yeah, rollercoasters are a wee bit more exciting.